Frequently Asked Questions
What is the contracted length of the Flex-Able Hose?
25’ Hose – Contracted length is approx. 8.4’
50’ Hose – Contracted length is approx. 16.7’
75’ Hose – Contracted length is approx 25’
100’ Hose – Contracted length is approx 30.4’
How much does the Flex-Able Hose Weigh?
25’ Hose – Weighs approx. ½ lb.
50’ Hose – Weighs approx. 1 lb.
75’ Hose – Weighs approx. 1 ½ lb.
100’ Hose – Weighs approx. 2 lb.
How is the new FlexAble hose different from the original Flex~Able Hose?
The upgraded FlexAble Hose is now 5 times — Yes, FIVE TIMES—tougher than the original! Its tough-grade, double-walled construction is designed to bend and stretch but never kink. It’s built strong to last long!
1. Sturdy and stable Metal Connectors give you a reliable, watertight seal every single time. Which means you won’t see any leakage, no matter how tough the job.
2. Solid Metal Clamps tightly secure the Dacron Armor Mesh and double layer tubing to the metal coupling. The hose won’t separate from the coupling even with high water pressure or when pulled or stretched.
3. 400/800 Dacron Armor Mesh Exterior with extra strength weave is twice the longitudinal thickness of the exterior mesh. This greatly reduces wear and tear even with frequent use.
4. A superior UV Guard protects the FlexAble hose from sun damage and extends its life, giving you years of use.
5. Double-dipped Inner Hose has a special antioxidant to help prevent erosion.
Is my Flexable Hose covered by a Money back Guarantee?
Yes, Every Flexable Hose is covered by a 60 - Day Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.